School Power Hour
The St. Christopher School PowerHour program is designed to help our students achieve their maximum academic potential.
The PowerHour is held each day after school, from 3:15pm - 4:15pm in the innovation lab. The sessions are held under the guidance of one of our certified teachers.
The PowerHour can serve a number of purposes for our students. We encourage students to use the PowerHour for any of the following reasons:
- to have a quiet place to study
- to use specific academic resources
- to work on a project in a group
- to take part in a study session with other students
- to do resource on a project
- to get some extra help from a teacher
- to complete missing/late assignments
During PowerHour, the full resources of the school are available to the students, including our computer lab, library books and materials, and other school resources.
If you would like to have your student participate in a PowerHour, please fill out the online PowerHour permission form and submit it online to the school 24 hours before the PowerHour begins.
This is a wonderful opportunity for our students to maximize their academic performance and we strong encourage all students to participate.