Morning Drop-Off Procedure for PRESCHOOL ONLY!
- Only preschool students will be dropped off on Keeler Avenue, which is the Main Entrance (front door) of the school.
- If you have other school age children you must drop them off in the school parking lot (see below).
- Siblings cannot come in the front door with preschool students.
Parents cannot enter the building with their preschooler. Parents can walk them up the stairs and the teachers will receive the preschooler on the stairs.
Morning Drop-Off Procedure for kindergarten through 8th grades
- All cars must enter the parking lot from Karlov Ave., whether dropping students off or parking.
- For drop off, parents should pull through as far as they can to the end of the cones. Children should exit on the cone side and head to their designated entrance doors.
- Parents must not get out of their cars to assist children as this slows down the drop off process and is dangerous.
- If your child needs to be walked into school or you need to assist them, please park in the designated parking area behind the church.
You cannot enter the school building with your child.
- Parent should then drive to the exit on Keeler Ave.
- Please use caution and drive safely when dropping off your children!
Afternoon Dismissal Pick-Up Procedure for PRESCHOOL ONLY!
- Only preschool students will be picked up on Keeler Avenue, which is the front door of the school.
- If you have other school age children you must pick them up in the school parking lot (see below).
- Parents can walk to the stairs at the Main Entrance of the school, and the teachers will dismiss the preschooler on the stairs.
Afternoon Dismissal Pick-Up Procedure for kindergarten through 8th grades
- All students must be picked up from the parking lot and NOT from Keeler Ave.
- All cars will enter from Karlov via the Entrance and pull up in separate rows.
- Once all students are dismissed from school, cars will be released one row at a time by our patrols and teachers.
- Parents ARE NOT allowed to exit the parking lot prior to their row being released, as this is dangerous to the other students, patrols, and teachers.
- If you arrive LATE and cars have been dismissed you must pick up your child at the front entrance on Keeler Avenue.
- Please use caution and drive safely when picking up your children!